GOLD COAST SEO SERVICES
INCREASE WEBSITE TRAFFIC & GROW YOUR BUSINESS WITH SMARTER SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
At Ingage Media we specialise in providing custom SEO solutions and strategies for your new or existing Gold Coast business website.
We’ll do the work for you. Tap into our knowledge of all things SEO and Digital Marketing. We offer a range of practical & results driven strategies that can improve local, national or international online visibility of your business website in the search engines.
The advantages of using our local SEO consulting services include:
- Removal or minimisation of roadblocks to search engine crawlers (so that search engines encounter no hindrances to the process of indexing your site)
- Chances of deeper indexing by search engines (i.e., more pages within the site get indexed)
- Freedom from black hat (unethical) SEO tactics (which means that you need not be concerned about being penalised by search engines and seeing your site drop in rank)
- 100% Ethical Services
- Customised Digital Marketing Solutions for your business
- No Lock in Contracts
- No Hidden Policies or Fees
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Friendly Australian Based Team
- On time – every time
- Australia Wide & international - Distance is No Barrier
Local SEO is a vital factor that any business needs to look at implementing to help improve search engine rankings and the overall success of their online marketing campaigns.
We have detailed knowledge of technical, on-page and off-page search engine optimisation processes that can help your business increase online visibility and improve search result positions.
At Ingage Media we are constantly monitoring and researching the latest trends in web marketing in order to offer our clients the most up-to-date services available.
- Detailed Competitor Analysis
- Detailed Keyword research
- Creation of relevant Meta tags & other html tags
- SEO copywriting
- Optimising relevant text
- Link Building services
- Ongoing optimisation
Why Use Our Services?
Building a great website is just part of your online marketing goals. To bring traffic to that website, you need high ranking on the major search engines. Search Engine Optimisation tweaks your website so that it becomes both search engine-friendly and visitor-friendly.
Client Success Stories
Envirocoat is doing business in the very competitive online marketplace of Epoxy Flooring. Using custom ranking techniques we have been enable to increase the organic search engine positions for many competitive keywords.
Most web owners underestimate the importance of search engine optimisation of their websites. Mostly because they are unaware of the immense benefits of using these services or they try to do SEO by themselves. Proper on page and off page optimisation gives a website a better chance of ranking higher on the search engine results pages (SERPs) than a website that has not used any SEO for their Gold Coast business. This in turn will increase user traffic and sales to the company or individual. Latest research shows that users are definitely influenced by search engine results. If your site does not rank high on the first page; chances are that users will not visit your website. Without web traffic you could be leaving a lot of money on the table.
Think of how a typical user would browse the internet for a product or service. He or she will type the keyword in the search engine search box and go through the first ten results on the first page of results.
Your site might be the most valuable website out of them all, but if your site was on page three of the search results, users will not bother to check it out. You are missing on traffic and potential sales.
The latest online research reveals that 70% of the users are bound to check out the organic search results than the paid ads section.
- Approximately 80% of all users, who search the net would ignore the paid ads section. They are actually looking for information on a product or service, before making the buying decision.
- If your page was among the first 10 results of the organic search results, there is a high probability of your page being checked out. Thereby, helping to increase traffic and sales to your business via online channels.
- The Internet users naturally believe that the top 3-4 websites on a search result page are the most credible and relevant to, what they are searching for. 40% of the users will only check the first 3 results on the search engine.
- Less than 25% of the users will only go to the second page of the search engines. Can you see how important it is to get your website among the first 3 or 4 results of the search engines, if you want a piece of the money pie.
- Using quality search engine optimisation services is vital, in order to get your websites to the top of the search engines.
- Another study conducted by "Outbrain Inc" shows that organic search is the number one driver of traffic to websites.
Organic search is used by internet users to search for products and services, 300% more than social media.
Also, the same study showed that visitors coming to the website through an organic search or SEO would be willing to close a sale 14.6% times more than a sales lead that is coming through direct mail or print advertising.
Imagine how much you would be missing by not being able to rank your website higher on the search engines. Search & Internet marketing is changing every day and you should be up-to-date with the current trends.
It is quite difficult for an individual to handle all aspects of SEO by a business owner. Search Optimisation is time consuming and the work should be done manually for effective results.
There are over 100 billion global organic searches conducted every month and over 83% of all the internet users, use organic search to find a product or service online.
Using a professional service provider like Ingage Media is the most effective way of taking advantage of these trends and getting your website ranked on the first page of the popular search engines like Google & Bing.
Complete the form below or call us for a free site audit & strategy consultation on 0414 015 209
Each SEO Package includes :
1. Site Audit - Review of current website
- Keyword ranking Report
- Site speed check
2. Keyword Research
- Keyword research based on Product/Service/Location/Market to target
- Manual selection of keywords for your SEO Gold Coast project
3. Site Monitoring
- Google Search Console( formerly Webmasters tools)
- XML site map
- Google analytics Report
4. On Page Maintenance
- Meta Tag Optimisation - Title, Keyword, Description
- Image optimisation, image ALT text
- H1-H2 tags used appropriately and optimised for keywords within each page
- Internal navigation check
- Broken Link Checking
- URL/content rewrites as required
- Internal linking analysis and strategy
5. Search Engine Submission
- Submission to Google & Bing
6. Off Page Optimisation
- Article writing
- Press release content writing and submission
- Social Media Bookmarking
7. Tracking of results and reports
- Monthly SEO Report
- Monthly Ranking Report
- Email Support
8. Social Media Interaction
- Posts to Facebook
To get the best benefits from any our SEO Gold Coast service we do recommend a minimum of 6 months.
Sign up for 6 months and receive 1 additional month FREE!
Want to do SEO yourself? Check out some easy DIY Strategies To Use On Your Website
Search engines are an excellent resource for getting visitors to your website. However it is very difficult to help the search engines find your website and rank it within its listings.
Like most other online strategies, there are tips and tricks you can use in order to improve your results. Just like social media marketing, however, you can spend endless amounts of time working on search engine optimisation.
The following are some legitimate tips on things you can do to help make sure the search engines notice your website, that are not too time consuming.
An Introduction To Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
SEO is the process used by website owners to help the search engines locate, index and rank all of their webpages, and ideally above their competitors' web pages.
Although there are several different search engines that you can aim to rank on, which include Yahoo and Bing, most Internet searches (80%) are conducted using Google. This results in most SEO tips you will find being geared toward getting Google to notice and rank your website.
What Search Engines Are Looking For When They Rank Your Website
SEO has become more complex over the years, as search engines have developed more criteria for ranking websites. For example, during the early 2000's, just having the name of the page as part of the URL would help it get ranked (rather than www.yoursite.com/page1 the website would be www.yoursite.com/titleofpage).
It become increasingly difficult to bring order and produce reliable results as the Internet continued to grow. Many website owners try using black hat tactics in order to game the system.
However, the problem with that is it result in the search engines not providing the content that web searchers were actually looking for. In particular, Google has been fighting against this, which is a good thing for web searchers, but at the same same time makes things harder on website owners.
When you understand what Google wants, it can really help you improve your SEO efforts.
The following is a basic list of the things that Google is looking for when ranking your website:
Length of time site has been online. Newer website have a more difficult time with their SEO due to the amount of competition there is these days and because Google favours websites with an established history over sites that are brand new.
Keywords. Whenever search engines visit your website they scan the page meta information and page content to determine what it is all about.
When individuals use those keywords in their searches, they know your page should be delivered as a a result of examining your pages. This means it is very important for you to understand what phrases and words are used by your audience in the search engines. The way you can do that is through doing keyword research.
Keywords should be included in your meta tags (description, keywords), page title and website, along with the content on your pages so help the search engines better understand what your pages are all about.
However, it is also important that you don't use your keywords too much, or they may think you are attempting to game the system. If certain keywords are used a lot, try using variations of the keyword.
Outgoing links. In addition to having links within your website (i.e. linking to related content on your own website), search engines also like seeing links to other website.
Incoming links. Those are links that come from other sites to your website. Social media can be quite helpful with this, but having other quality websites linking to your content is critical in help to improve your rankings.
Search engines do tend to judge you based on the company that you keep, therefore your goal is having quality incoming and outgoing links.
Responsive webs design. Since so many people these days use tablets or phones online, mobile-friendly is now included by Google as one aspects it look at when ranking websites.
Security. With all of the viruses and malware that can be found online, Google has made the decision to include security as a factor in how it ranks websites. There are two important issues covered here: One is having an SSL certificate.
The other is to make sure that your servers and website are kept updates and free of any infections. You might be surprised at the number of bots scanning websites searching for vulnerability. If you website ends up getting compromised,
Google will put your site out of the search results (although after your site is cleaned up you can ask for it to be re-ranked).
10 SEO DIY Tasks to Implement on Your Site
Now that you have a better understanding of what search engines take into consideration when deciding how to index and rank your website, the following are 10 task you can do to help improve your search engine rankings and give your traffic and profits a boost.
1. Choose the proper keywords
2. Choose the right domain name
3. Make use of keywords in your folder and file names
4. Make sure your page titles incorporate your main keywords
5. Use keyword text within the navigation on your site
6. Create useful and valuable keyword content -repeat this process frequently
7. Include keywords in your META description
8. Obtain high-quality incoming links to your site
9. Use keyword anchor text in your links (not "click here")
10. Add a site map
Although there are other techniques that can be used by an ethical SEO professional to boost the rankings of your website, the 10 DIY SEO tips above are the foundation for your SEO strategies to get you headed in the right direction.
Just remember that SEO does take time. You are not going to see improvements overnight by following the tips provided to you in this tutorial, so don't get discouraged if you don't see a huge spike in traffic right away.
Also, don't expect that you can just see these SEO tips one time and then not use them again. Make it a habit to keep the SEO tips above in mind anytime you are updating your website, planning a new site or going through a redesign.
Also, remember that over time competitiveness and popularity change, so make sure you are revisiting your targeted keywords every once in a while to make sure they are still drawing traffic to your site.
Finally, make sure you check your analytics on a regular basis to learn how searchers are finding your website, what pages are the most popular, and which keywords are being used, in order to tailor your SEO to those things that work.
CONTACT US FOR A FREE STRATEGY CALL
Need More Information?
Complete the enquiry form or call us for a free site audit & strategy consultation on 0414 015 209